Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Precious....

It's come back to me. I am exstatic, I have to say that yesterday was a day of hell, but this morning I awoke and decided to try and make my day better by going for a swim. I don't know what changed but the ring was there... in the pocket of my swimsuit. I swear it wasn't there yesterday, I went swimming yesterday too, and I know it wasn't there, the suit was even hung upside down where anything in the pockets would have fallen to the ground, but this morning I put the suit on, and the ring was sitting in the pocket.
After over 24 hours of hell trying to find it, I am completely relieved by the unexpected nature of its return. This morning I put it back on and I have vowed that it will not leave my finger until I am safely back to my apartment. So I am happy, I have my ring back.....

......my precious.

No comments: