Thursday, July 31, 2008

18+13

Yeah here it is, my 18 + 13 birthday*. Looks like I am getting a little wiser. Today I am at work (we’ll see how long that lasts, I have a meeting at 2pm to attend, and I’m probably going to take off shortly afterwards). Being that things have been all over the place in terms of getting my life reorganized (trying to get a new job, and getting back to some kind of mental comfort zone… comfort is achieved when I feel that I don’t have to stress over little things.) I am looking at this year as being a pivotal point and I am going to have to make some very important decisions.

Thanks to everyone that is sending me happy birthday comments, and I’ll be talking with all of you soon!

*I am reminded by my friend Keith that once you pass 29 you change the counting structure to cover the age that you feel plus the age that you act I feel 18 and I act 13… therefore I am going to get to be 18 for the next 17 years, and by then I’m sure I’ll find another factor to add into the equation.

2 comments:

KD said...

You got it wrong. You're suppose to act 13 and feel 18. Happy birthday you sloppy ass!

KD said...

Damn, I just re-read your post and noticed you had it right. I gotta start reading better.