Friday, August 3, 2007

The other side of the generation gap...

Its happened... its over... I am still in shock. I will never see the 20's again, as a few days ago I crossed over into my 30's. The idea behind it is just twisted, that a number can make you feel different about your life and perspective.
While the majority of the day was uneventful, meaning that I spent most of my day at work, and I got out on time (rushing to get out at 5pm for the first time in a couple weeks). I spent a couple hours hanging out with my friend Marc, and after that I spent time with Alex, we went out to dinner at a place called Brewzzi.
Now I really like Brewzzi the food is generally very good, but tonight while my meal was good, they really screwed up Alex's. Which I will probably discuss in the next blog.
After dinner Alex had to get back home, she wasn't feeling well, and she has been very nervous lately about not having her demo reel completed yet for SIGGRAPH which she is leaving for this Sunday.
Well I guess there isn't a whole lot more to put in this blog, as time passes, it only makes you wonder what lies in store for you down the road. Here's to the start of the 30's and to hoping that the 40's don't come around as fast.

1 comment:

KD said...

You're not 30; you're 29 + 1 or how I will look at it when I turn 30, 12 + 18. I rather think of myself as being closer to middle school than middle age. Once again I forgot your birthday, and once I again I owe you a phone call. Happy birthday bitch.